Friday, February 15, 2013

Little Foots

I lay awake at night thinking about little foots. The best part of a baby is the little foots. I am so excited to be a mommy again...and this time to a little boy. I never really wanted a boy until I found out I was having one. I was surprised that I was so incredibly thrilled for this little man to come into my life. So excited.

Little foots running around my house. Little foots stretching in the footed PJ's. Yes...I have a fetish for little feet. I can't wait to meet the miracle inside of me. He is such a comfort each and every day. He hates seatbelts. He hates the elastic in maternity pants. He doesn't like it when I lean over too far. I am guessing that he is not going to enjoy being restrained at all once he is born. As soon as I put my seatbelt on, I get poked and kicked for the entire ride in the car. If I am wearing maternity pants, he pokes and kicks while I sit.

He has just started playing with his daddy this week. If Matt puts his hand on my growing belly, after a minute or so, he gets a nudge. Matt will nudge back and wait...and he gets another nudge. He will be playful. We are both already so in love with our little boy.

It's been a long, at times very sad, journey for both of us to get to this point. What a true blessing. I can't wait to see his sisters the first time they meet him. He is all they talk about. What a lucky little guy he is. What a lucky little family we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment